mercredi 12 mai 2010

Dakore Egbuson on Ghanaian actors' invasion of Nollywood


“Honestly speaking, there is an element of jealousy among the Nigerian actors over the fact that Ghanaians are invading our industry. A fair amount of jealousy I don't see anything wrong with considering that this trend is new and people would always be skeptical about something new in the beginning. Personally, I don't have any problems with that, for the fact that we are all Africans." Dakore Egbuson

She said it was rather unfortunate this new trend started when she decided to take a break and concentrate on raising funds for her upcoming TV Talk Show. “I'm yet to act alongside/opposite any Ghanaian”, Dakore said.

What do you think of Ghanaian actors' invasion of Nollywood?
What do I think? I have no opinion...:-)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire