jeudi 5 août 2010

Naomi Campbell admits receiving 'Blood Diamonds'













 
"I was sleeping and heard a knock at the door that woke me up. Two men were there and they gave me a pouch and said 'A gift for you'. I went back to bed. I looked into the pouch the next morning, I saw a few stones, they were very small, dirty looking stones. I'm used to seeing diamonds in a box. If someone had not said they were diamonds, I would not have known they were diamonds" Naomi Campbell told the UN Special Court for Sierra Leone in The Hague this morning.

Linking Charles Taylor to illegal "blood diamonds" is key to the prosecution's case but Naomi said she had no proof that the stones she received that night were diamonds or came from Mr Taylor, as a fellow guest (Mia Farrow) suggested.


First, how can you open your door to men 'you don't know? And second, how can you collect a 'gift' without asking who it's from?
SMH!
I hear she's been dismissed as a witness. Good for her!


Read more
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire