lundi 9 août 2010

Nollywood stars at the premier of 'Bursting Out' and 'Holding Hope' in Lagos


Genevieve























Stephanie Okereke

























Ebube Nwagbo


























Uche Jumbo

























I was at this fantastic, star-studded premier but I was only able to watch one movie - Bursting Out, starring Genevieve Nnaji and Majid Michel. Bursting Out is the first Nollywood movie I've watched in...years. I gave up on our local movies many years ago but I really enjoyed this one. I was really impressed. Now I'm thinking about getting back to watching our local movies. This movie kinda restored my faith in Nollywood.

Genevieve was fantastic in this movie and I saw that Ghanaian actor, Majid Michel in action for the first time and he blew me away with his acting. The story line was great, with unexpected pleasant surprises.

All in all, a great movie. A must watch!

Pix thanks to Niyi Tabiti...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire