mercredi 18 août 2010

Quote of the day

I apologize for my absence. Was out of town. I wish I could say I took a short trip to LA but it was only Owerri, my home town. Me and my local champion status....lol.

Anyway hope y'all are doing great. I see some people actually missed me. Awwww, the joys of blogging.

I will get back to regular blogging tomorrow.

Meanwhile I want to share a conversation I heard in a movie with you guys.
Girl says to her friend "I'm bisexual"
Friend asks the girl in shock "You are bisexual?"
Girl says "No, I mean I am BUYsexual. If you wanna have sex with me, you gotta BUY me something"
LOL

I've not been able to get that statement out of my head since I heard it. Mad funny...

























It's from the hilarious 2007 movie - The Salon, featuring Vivica Fox, Terrence Howard etc.

So people there's a new sexual orientation... Buysexual...
lol
Catch you guys tomorrow.
Kisses
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire