jeudi 21 octobre 2010

This can't be normal!

Let's go to the movies together Linda
Oh that's fine. On your bill or mine?
Yours of course.
No problem. But if it's on me then we can only go to the movies on specific days.
Really? What days?

Mondays and Wednesdays at Ozone Cinema, E-Centre Yaba. Wednesdays anytime of day and Saturdays and Sundays before 12 noon at Genesis Deluxe Cinema @ The Palms, Lekki.
And other days?
I can go on other days, but that will have to be on you.
He's looking at me like I'm crazy or something, so I had to explain. You see, Mondays and Wednesdays @ E-centre is N1, 000 for movie ticket, popcorn and drink. Saturdays and Sundays before noon and every Wednesday is N500 ONLY for a movie ticket @GDC, the Palms, Lekki.
Who goes to the movies before 12 noon on weekends?
I raise my hands!
He looks at me again like I'm crazy
Alright, let me explain further. You see, other days - Movie ticket: N1, 000. Popcorn - N500. Drink - N300. Weekends - Movie Ticket: N1, 500. Popcorn - N500. Drink - N300. It's the same freaking movie...why pay more? All I need to do is be patient...and I pay less.
That's not being patient Linda. That's being cheap!
Whatever! So which of these cheap days do you want to go?
Wednesday.
But you know we can do other days on your bill
I said Wednesday is fine Linda
Wednesday it is then.
Cheap ass woman
Sorry, did you say something?
Nothing.
Having a time table for going to the movies.
This can't be normal!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire