dimanche 7 novembre 2010

Amazing story. Vote for baby Eric

Baby Eric
The most amazing story. I got an email from a reader of this blog. Read it after the cut...

Hello Linda


I absolutely love your blog and commend you for a job well done. More Grease to your elbows.
I was wondering if you could be of help to us.

I had a baby recently and I love him to bits which is normal. We are birthday mates..lol. His name is Eric
I am the lady that complained about not having a baby on your blog and some of the readers prayed for me. No jokes Linda, I took in the following month.

I entered him for the NEXT baby model competition on facebook and I would really love him to win.
We live in the UK and I know we dont stand a chance if I involve the few people I know.
I am pleading with you to please blog about it and put up the link so people can vote for him. It would mean a lot to us if he makes it

God bless you
Ayoola

Amazing right? Oh, how I love blogging. Stories like this make it all worth it...
Please vote for baby Eric here
And God bless everyone who said a prayer for Ayoola

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire