mardi 4 janvier 2011

How can you tell when a man has had penis enlargement?

Ha, mo gbe....what kind of a question is this ke?

Hey Ms Ikeji, quick question for your readers. How can you tell when a man has had penis enlargement? My boyfriend of almost two years recently returned from Switzerland on a business trip and I noticed his jank is almost twice the size it was before. The sex is different these days, a little uncomfortable. He added a bit of weight, but can weight increase a man's penis? I think he had surgery, and I don't like his current size. Can I discuss this with him?

Ha ha ha!
Whoever sent this email is probably just messing with me...or us...because seriously?...
Anyway, if you care to answer, let her know what you think...because me, I casin't understand...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire