mardi 7 février 2012

Guess where I am guys; in America. Yay!

Me and my immediate older sister, Vera Ikeji Shilobod (left)
I'm in the US, yay! lol. I left Nigeria Monday night, got here on Tuesday and been sleeping since I got here. The trip was so exhausting. I'm currently at my older sister's place in San Antonio, Texas. She lives here with her husband. Haven't seen her in almost three years..so excited!

I'll be going to Las Vegas, Miami, LA and DC in the coming days...so if there are any LIB readers in these cities, please holla at your girl (via email), let's hang out. I'm here for just two weeks, so let's get it popping...:-)

Though I'm here to relax, I will definitely be updating my blog...will find the time. I can't abandon you guys, love you too much! Kisses!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire