vendredi 21 septembre 2012

In London with my centre parting and matchy clothes...hehehe!

I actually came in yesterday. Enjoying London so far! Came here for my VIP birthday party taking place tomorrow Sat 22nd @Cokobar. Hope some of you UK based LIB readers will come party with me tomorrow. #can'twait.

Meanwhile, I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday - on Twitter, Facebook, emails, text messages, calls...comments on this blog. It was so overwhelming! I was expecting a lot of comments but over 2,150 comments? Are you guys for real? Wow! Thank you so much for the love, appreciation, and support. I adore you guys! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! Love to all!

Now to very serious matters, that's a lovely dress, huh? Lol

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire