lundi 2 avril 2007

ENTERTAINMENT NOW!

Miss USA, former Harpo Intern


Rachel Smith, her days as an intern at Harpo

How many of you know that current Miss USA, Rachel Smith was until eight months ago, a public relations intern at Oprah's Harpo company? Well she was. She made an appearance on Oprah Winfrey's show today Monday March 2nd 2007.




Donatella presents new Versace fragrance.

Donatella's new essence perfume is the first to bear the Versace name. Based around a floral heart, it is also a departure from the heady perfumes of the past, featuring top notes of guavauava, blackcurrent, white lilacs, lotus flowers and musk.

The new perfume, which will hit shelves Stateside next month, is to be followed by a men's counterpart next year. All you perfume freaks, get ready!

Nelly at Juno Awards

I'm Like A Bird singer Nelly flies high at the Juno awards on Sunday March 1st in Canada.

The talented star not only hosted the glamorous event but took home an impressive five awards, winning every category she was nominated in.

Juno Awards is Canada's equivalent to the Grammy awards.

J Lo quote
"I'm not J.Lo any more. That's all gone with all the ridiculous stories about tantrums and Egyptian sheets. That's all my past. I'm Jennifer Lopez. I think, as a woman, I've finally grown more sure of who I am. It does seem ironic that it has taken me more than a decade to basically get back to who I am."

- Jennifer Lopez told Britain's The Guardian newspaper, while promoting her new album, Como Ama Una Mujer

This lady knows how to take a good picture!

Reese and Jake an item

Actors, Reese Witherspoon, 31, and Jake Gyllehaal, 26, are reportedly dating. The two have been dating for a while but have kept their relationship away from the prying eyes of the paparazzi. I really hope this one works out for Reese. After being betrayed by her hubby, Ryan Phillippe, Reese needs a more steady guy like Jake

Tyra, Trya, all about Tyra
Tyra is adding alot of weight these days, don't you guys think so? And she is dressing a little too 'mamaish' mature for me.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire