lundi 2 avril 2007

NIGERIAN MODELS NITE OUT!


I got an invitation to attend this event just this morning. I'd actually never even heard of it before now. I did thank the organisers for inviting me but immediately they left my office, I gave the IV's to a colleague. Why? Because I don't understand the concept of models gathering at a Night Club every first Saturday of the month to party. What are we partying for? Shouldn't this time be utilized very well? Like finding ways to come together and see how we can create a better working environment for Nigerian models?
What are we doing partying when the Association Of Modelling Agencies Of Nigeria (AMAN) isn't functional anymore. There hasn't been a meeting in God knows how long.
Models arent well-paid, some are sexually harrassed, some modeling agents and advertising agents exploit models etc. Shouldn't we meet every Saturday of the month to address issues plaguing us and find ways to better the industry. Party my fine black arse.
By the way, the official opening of the much-awaited TINAPA is going on right now in the city of Calabar, Cross-River State. It's being shown live on NTA Network. I'll bring you details later.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire