vendredi 25 novembre 2011

Win five REGULAR tickets to Ryhthm Unplugged

 
Eights tickets already won, 32 to go. Today I'm giving out only regular tickets - 5 of them. But please note that the tickets won't be ready for collection until Dec 12. The organisrs don't want their tickets flying around until a few days to the shows. 

Once I pick all 40 winners, I will submit your names to Flytime Promotion, and you will go to their office at E-Centre Yaba, with your I.D to collect your tickets.  

To win today's tickets here's all you have to do. The first five people to tweet 'Looking forward to seeing you in Nigeria for Rhythm Unplugged, Dec 18th' will get the tickets. His twitter handle is @therealmikeepps. CC me @lindaikeji and @flytimeevents. All the best.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire